Apple’s iPhone App Refund Policies Could Bankrupt Developers
AppStore new refund policy.Pretty crazy. I thought Apple got over their suicidal tendencies long ago. Guess I was wrong. http://bit.ly/P37D [from http://twitter.com/thetrystero/statuses/1392390307]
Article breaks it down: when a customer buys an iPhone app you developed, you get 70% of the sale, Apple collects the other 30%. When customer requests a return on that same app, you pay the customer your share plus Apple's share of the sale (100%).